Graham’s work as a consultant focuses on supporting businesses to gain control over their marketing and improving business engagement outcomes. By applying a methodology called ANI®, he helps his clients to:
• Demystify what marketing means
• Select the most appropriate methods for their purposes
• Gain control over their resources and support services
• Increase efficiency and effectiveness
• Be proactive rather than reactive.
To date, he has worked in a wide range of sectors and with a wide range of clients, consistently helping to increase clarity, changing behaviour, increasing confidence and improving key metric outcomes including customer engagement and return on investment. He is passionate about supporting businesses at any stage of development and supporting them through their journey to improve their marketing outcomes.
Other highlights include:
• Highly experienced consultant with a PhD in public engagement
• Strong and effective project management experience
• A passion for understanding what works in marketing and managing marketing resources
• Over 10 years research experience and 20 years training and development experience
• Equally at ease working one to one or with groups
• Responsible for leading and managing multi-site projects with multiple agencies and diverse populations, medium and large teams, data management and processing