5 reasons why you should apply
If you are still wondering if it’s for you, below are 5 reasons why submitting an application by the 17th November will help your enterprise start, grow or scale.
1. The We in Social Tech programme offers each business a bespoke packages of support, unique to women-led businesses in the social tech sector.
One in four new startups is a social business and the hurdles are greater for women entrepreneurs. The under-representation and under-investment of women in technology also needs to change.
The We in Social Tech programme aims to balance this by accelerating the increasingly powerful role that women play in driving economic growth and social progress.
Find out why our accelerator is important right now:
2. We help you build a sustainable business that delivers user, social and financial value.
Social Tech pioneers;
Ghislaine Boddington of Women Shift Digital,
Anne-Marie Imafidon of Stemettes,
Anjali Ramachandran of Storythings, Ada’s List and Other Valleys,
Julian Blake of DigitalAgenda discuss their insights on the future for the sector and it looks positive
3. The programme has a strong network of partners, mentors and experts that are fully immersed in the programme and ready to help you start and grow
You will receive not one but two mentors, consultancy and access to a wide range of experts.
Two We In Social Tech partners share their participation stories:
4. Six months of acceleration, Business Growth Programme, peer learning groups and plenty of useful content and support.
In addition to mentoring and consultancy, the Business Growth Programme provides;
5. It’s completely FREE and you don’t have to give up any equity or IP.
The accelerator is delivered by Nwes London and supported by Deutsche Bank, through its social enterprise programme Made for Good.
Find out about our aim, offer, eligibility criteria and our simple application process at: www.weinsocialtech.co.uk/accelerator
The third and last round of this FREE accelerator programme open for applications until 17th November 2019.
APPLY NOW VIA Zealous at http://bit.ly/WeInSocialTechZE