5 reasons why you should submit an application to the We in Social Tech Accelerator by the 19 May deadline.
If you are still wondering if it’s for you, listed below are 5 reasons why submitting an application by the 19th May will help your enterprise start, grow or scale,
1. The We in Social Tech programme offers each business a bespoke packages of support, unique to women-led businesses in the social tech sector.
One in four new startups is a social business and the hurdles are greater for women entrepreneurs. The under-representation and under-investment of women in technology also needs to change.
Find out why our Accelerator is important right now
The We in Social Tech programme aims to balance this by accelerating the increasingly powerful role that women play in driving economic growth and social progress.
2. We help you build a sustainable business that delivers user, social and financial value.
Social Tech pioneers;
Ghislaine Boddington of Women Shift Digital,
Anne-Marie Imafidon of Stemettes,
Anjali Ramachandran of Storythings, Ada’s List and Other Valleys,
Julian Blake of DigitalAgenda discuss their insights on the future for the sector and it looks positive
3. The programme has a strong network of partners, mentors and experts that are fully immersed in the programme and ready to help you start and grow
You will receive not one but two mentors, consultancy and access to a wide range of experts.
Two We In Social Tech partners share their participation stories:
4. Six months of acceleration, Business Growth Programme, peer learning groups and plenty of useful content and support.
In addition to mentoring and consultancy, the Business Growth Programme provides;
Three of our experts share notes from their recent master classes
5. It’s completely FREE and you don’t have to give up any equity or IP.
The accelerator is delivered by Nwes London and supported by Deutsche Bank, through its social enterprise programme Made for Good.
Find out about our aim, offer, eligibility criteria and our simple application process at: www.weinsocialtech.co.uk/accelerator
Deadline for Applications 11.59pm, Sunday 19 May
20 Participating businesses will be selected to participate in the second Accelerator Cohort.